CORONA VIRUS – A DAY IN THE LIFE (working title), “the Programme” is a documentary for Channel Four which may appear on TV, online and on social media and will be shot across the UK on Friday 3rd April. We will be capturing the ups and downs of life in that 24 hour period - life in lockdown; homeschooling; how to care for people who are ill or long term self-isolating; working from home; police; nurses; doctors; binmen; supermarket shelf stackers… The film will capture life for people at home and at work.. what creativity and acts of kindness are going on? The film will be a mixture of funny, inspirational, poignant and heartbreaking, as we come to terms with the impact of Covid-19 on people across the UK.
In consideration of the Company agreeing that the Contributor may appear in the Programme the nature and content of which is explained above, the Contributor consents to his/her footage being used in the Programme and in related content online, in social media and in the marketing of the Programme, subject to the terms and conditions specified below.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The Contributor agrees that s/he understands the nature and content of the programme and consents to his/her footage being used in the Programme, including any and all publicity, marketing materials, trails, social media, online and elsewhere.
2. The Contributors agrees that s/he obtained informed consent to film each and every person that appears in the footage and has similarly obtained their consent for the footage to appear in the Programme.
3. The Contributor also agrees that s/he owns the copyright (if any) and all other rights title and interest in respect of the Contributor’s contribution and agrees that they grant a non-exlcusive licence to the Company for the Company to reproduce. exhibit, transmit, broadcast and exploit without time limit throughout the universe by all means and media (whether now known or hereafter invented) including website and social media without liability or acknowledgement to the Contributor.
4. The Contributor hereby agrees that the Company shall be entitled to cut and edit the Contribution as it deems fit and shall not be obliged to include all or any of the same in the Programme. Though such editing will be in line with the Company’s duties under the OFCOM code to be fair and accurate.
5. You confirm that you are 18 or over. If you are under 18 you must have your parent or guardian’s agreement to make this contribution and sign this agreement, and you must provide contact information (mobile or email) for us to confirm that agreement – failure to do so may mean we are unable to use this material.
6. This agreement shall be subject to the exclusive laws of England & Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England & Wales
7. Be mindful of consent for people in background of shots – we must have explicit consent to be filmed from everyone
8. Please do NOT film anything in a way which is illegal or antisocial, such as invades privacy, endangers your or other’s health or contravenes current government guidelines on social distancing.
9. Be aware that you may be revealing your location – this may be fine, but consider it.
BY CLICKING THE 'I AGREE' BUTTON BELOW YOU AGREE TO ALL ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND WILL BE DIRECTED TO A DROPBOX UPLOAD LINK WHERE YOU CAN SEND US YOUR CONTENT FOR USE IN THE PROGRAMME AND IN RELATED MARKETING IN ALL MEDIA BY TRUE VISION YORKSHIRE, CANDOUR PRODUCTIONS AND CHANNEL 4.